Friday, June 17, 2005

everything's cooler in lebanon

when mutti and vatti returned from beirut, they told me that mary ann and matthew particularly wanted me to have this package of fruit cream wafers. why this was, i'm not sure, but it may have something to do with the fact that while the package said it contained 12 wafers, in reality there were 13... i was reluctant to try these at first, but then discovered that they're quite tasty and addictive. they kind of taste like a bowl of fruit loops. i'm kind of sad because i only have 2 left...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS is the crappy present I was talking about. But yes, the are oddly good. And guess what? You can get 'em cheep too. That whole pack off 12/13 cost less than $1. They sell them individually too, and there are lots of flavors. For some reason, strawberry goes on sale a lot, and then they each cost like, 6 cents a piece, and I can't ever pass that up.

7:14 AM  
Blogger joe said...

Hey at least you didn't get the desiccated lizzard (which i love...).

Forget about silk and steel. When I visit I'm stocking up on the wafers.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh! ohh!
Someone is going to come visit me?

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home