Monday, June 06, 2005

hair apparent

after reading kathleen's blog, i poked around for that picture of dad for illustration of his wild, curly hair. i think at one point it was actually bigger (the year the truck broke down and uncle carl had to rescue us), but this is the only picture i had. i also posted some other 'strange hair' pictures for your viewing pleasure.

also, the spell checker on this thing could use some work... it told me i should replace 'kathleen' with 'staleness'. while some may argue that the two are synonymous, i happen to disagree...

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

What! Do you think I don't read this?

8:53 PM  
Blogger suz said...

it was a joke, kate! i thought it was semi-humorous...

1:10 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

heh heh

I also agree.

Kathleen != Staleness

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suz - I thought it was down-right funny. But, as Matthew has so eliquently illustrated - I also disagree.

-GR

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home