Sunday, December 17, 2006

the good news is...

i got most of my laundry done this week...



the bad news...here's the rest of my room that you haven't seen before. not too bad, but still pretty bad.


in addition to doing laundry today, i reorganized my closet (which is located just outside my door). i bought a storage compartment for shoes a while back, and a laundry hamper, but both of them just sat in my room unused. i finally moved everything around in my closet, and i have space for the shoe thingie and the hamper in there. i realized that my closet still needs a lot of work, though. after washing my clothes, i didnt have enough hangers to hang them up...they were all used up by other clothes- ones i dont necessarily wear. i already have 2 large bags of clothes that i've been meaning to take to resale shops for the past year. i might get to add 2 more bags to that once i'm through with this.

i'm getting to the point where i'll soon be able to start room reorganization, and that excites me. i've wanted to do this for a while, and i have a lot of ideas floting in my head. mostly i want to create two separate spaces- one for sleeping/relaxing, one for hanging out/working/computing. i think the space will be divided either by my desk, or a loveseat that's currently in our living room....

if anyone has ideas, i'd be open to suggestion.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Mom and Dad's old dinner table? Out of curiosity, since most of your wall space is windowed and the rest is pretty well covered in posters, where will you hang the one on your wishlist?

3:09 AM  
Blogger Vatti said...

Congratulations. I think something as simple as having your bed made makes a world of difference.

7:25 PM  
Blogger suz said...

yes, it's the red table from home. and i've become dissatisfied with my current posters. i'll probably put them up on the walls of my stairwell and put new ones up in their place.

plus, i really like that poster, and i'll find a place for it no matter what. :)

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home