Sunday, August 14, 2005

suz is back......in cartoon form

in my many escapades in jackson, mo, i've had the opportunity to get to know josh's friend brian. brian is a man of many talents, one of which is drawing. he has his own webcomic (which served as inspiration for 'garden-variety monkey bars'), and recently held a 24 hour draw-a-thon in which he completed several drawings for friends and caught up on his comic installments. josh asked him to do something for me, and supplied him with a picture to work off of.

here's what resulted:



not bad, eh? i think i make a pretty good cartoon. and check out brian's comic, chewy ninja monkey bars!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the title "your hotness" so much more than "your majesty" or "your grace".

I don't think it looks like you, but I think I the title fits anyway.

Brian's cartoons did remind me quite a bit of the movie. I'm so impressed that even at the incubatory level your a cross-promotional.

your hotness. :)

4:38 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

How does it feel to be a muse?

8:40 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I agree with Mary Ann, but it is a good likeness of you in cartoon/comic strip style... my only issue with the drawing, and I hesitate to even post this given the readership,...

Either your head is to small or your body too large ... aspects of your torso seem misplaced... okay here's the thing... your chest looks to be coming from your stomach. What's up with that?

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting animation of you Suz. You look like an Asian animie cartoon character. But overall I'm impressed with how your "hotness" was captured.

2:35 PM  
Blogger suz said...

yes yes, i understand there are some spatial/proportional issues going on in this picture, but i love it anyway.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

It is definately one that needs to be kept in your hotnesses version of a journal/scrapbook!

9:48 AM  
Blogger suz said...

i'm framing it.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home