Thursday, October 20, 2005

mouse in my house: part deux

last night parley put out some glue traps in hopes of catching a mouse. one of the traps was placed at the bottom of the stairs going up to my room (we have suspicions that they are nesting in the attic space behind my closet). i got up and showered this morning, and as i was walking from the bathroom to my room, noticed a rustling sound at the foot of the stairs. i turned on the light and saw this poor little mouse trying frantically to free itself from a glue trap. still in my bathrobe, i woke up parley (it was 7:30, he was not pleased) and told him to deal with it- there was no way that i was going to leave for work with that mouse still going crazy. parley was able to free the mouse using veggie oil, and then tossed it into the neighbor's yard across the fence. if i notice any glowing rosebushes outside, i'll know that our mouse extermination failed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

Those glue traps are terrible. I'm surprised vegetable oil worked.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home