Thursday, July 07, 2005

give several reasons why

so i realize that i havent posted anything in quite some time, mostly due to the fact that i havent been home. the whole reason why i started up the blogging thing was because i was bored and jobless and needed something to occupy my daylight hours. over the past week and a half, however, i've suddenly had things to do, thus cutting down on my blogging time and capabilities. i will be home on friday, though, and i have much to catch up on. future posts will include a recap of the last lowdowns show, tales from utah, the 4th of july jackson style, and my brush with insanity in lawrence.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your brush with insantiy in Lawrence wouldn't be a reference to my children would it?

-GR

5:12 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Updates you say? Bring 'em on!

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a teaser if I've ever seen one. . . Can't wait

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home