Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"we have normality. anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own problem."

on tuesday i noticed that receptionist #3, who stopped working on tuesdays and thursdays, was in. this was good for me since i wouldnt be expected to do two jobs at once. i asked her about the fate of receptionist #1, if she was ever coming back. "probably not", was #3's nonchalant reply. therefore, it's my belief that #1 got canned... but at least things have calmed down at work- we now have a person for each job, and that makes me happy. i think i actually found myself enjoying my work today...and it was pretty busy, too. must be getting the hang of things...

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Glad things are looking up.

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I'd do some investigation if I was in your place. Is that really how they handle "problems"?

4:55 AM  
Blogger suz said...

perhapse 'canned' was too strong a word. i dont know exactly what the situation is, but i do know that she isnt coming back. maybe she quit b/c of her family concerns...who knows...

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home